Enamorarme mas de Ti - En Tu Presencia

yo quiero enamorarme mas de ti
ensename a amarte y a vivir
conforme a tu justicia y tu verdad
con mi vida quiero adorar
todo lo que tengo y lo que soy
todo lo que he sido te lo doy
que mi vida sea para ti
como un perfume a tus pies



This is one of my favorite songs of worship but it's in Spanish, I love Spanish as well. So it's perfect thing to the I love God, love to worship Him , and I love Spanish it's just perfect that collided into  music.

Singing is my favorite thing in good and bad times, my mood always brings me to sing, especially singing to the Lord. It brings comfort to my soul, it brings joy and makes me wanna dance :)

I love this song because it really represents my life to Him. It's a treasure for me when I am falling in love with Jesus. I would never stop thinking of Him, and wonder at all His works in my life. At the moment I feel He loves so much and I just want to love Him and love people just like what He has loved me.

All I am...I want to give all I am only for Him, and as a lady who came and pour out her perfume at His feet as worship.


Gloria a Dios.


Delvalina


Comments

Ceil said…
Oh my gosh! You are so wonderful on the piano and singing. I am so happy to see this, and to get to meet you in a different way.

Thank you for doing the video. He wants you to keep falling in love with him, so keep singing and dancing!

Peace in Christ,
Ceil
Sophie said…
"Singing is my favorite thing in good and bad times, my mood always brings me to sing, especially singing to the Lord. It brings comfort to my soul, it brings joy and makes me wanna dance :)"

I love this<3 I think music in general is good for that.
Stephanie said…
Hi my Sister, your singing is so pure and heartfelt for our Lord and Savior. Thank you for sharing this precious gift with us. May we all continue to fall in love with our heavenly Father.

I see your big fish in the background and I saw your cute dog :)

Love you and I will talk with you soon!
Alexandra Marie said…
Wow, you really have a beautiful voice! Thank you for sharing! Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
such a beautiful post miss eva.
I love everything about it.
you are amazing.

much love,
Morgan
. said…
I didn't know you know Spanish. Que hermosa cancion.
You sing and play very good. God has given you a gift.

Love, Your sister. :)
Aritha V. said…
I love it so see you singing. Beautiful. I wish you and my daughter could singing together!

(like also the fish behind you)

Popular Posts