Plants & A Mirror

Before we had a house, the very first thing I wanted to have was a big length mirror in the bedroom. Growing up bedroom was always a room that easily to be a mess and cluttered so I decided that we only have few things in our bedroom and wanted to bring some plants. I love having a mirror and some plants around it. I think, there's something about it. 

One day, I had 3 that I placed in front of the mirror. Sometimes, I use this mirror to fix my hair and put my makeup. Few months after, I found 2 of the plants were dying. I thought perhaps these two didn't like to be there so I moved them somewhere around the house, and after few months I notice the other plant not dying but it looked sad, and I realized that is because of my falling hair and makeup. Again, I removed all the plants there. I was sad about the expectation versus reality. There's nothing there for a month and looked empty.

But today, I figured something out. I found a small basket from our wedding decoration that just sitting in the garage for almost the age of our marriage hehe. I decided to use it and put this small English ivy and hang in the front of the mirror.



 

Do you like to have these two elements around your house? or what is your favorite element that you have to bring your house homier? 

Also, it has been a year for me to experience having house plants. I would love to share here how I take care of them and some challenging things. 

Also, how can you reply to the comments here? I know soon they will remove G+ :/

Thanks for stopping by!








Comments

Stephanie said…
Hello, sweet Eva! It's always a joy to visit your blog and oh, I just love the new look. It's very pretty and refreshing.

Your mirror and plant are the perfect combination. I simply love your decor, my friend.

I hope you are well. Take care, dear one. Sending love and hugs your way!

Popular Posts