My Blog Planning

We are almost to December! The last month of the year, and I can't believe in a few months it will be 3 years of living my life in the United States. Thankful to God for the One who constantly guides me in everything I need.

As some of you know, these past few years I don't feel motivated to write on my blog, I missed my blog and feel sad that it was abandoned. Moving to a new place, facing a new culture, new life, trying to engage with all the situations that I was in. I was excited, homesick, happy, worry, anxious, amazed, the years of me started to feel disconnected with some friends in Indonesia because of distance, and starting new friendships here. All the roller coaster feelings! Somehow, I lost my idea to write here, was trying so hard to write on my blog but to not so open about me was hard. One thing I learned that God using every season to molding me to become who He wants me to be. I'm praying that God continually uses me to share what He wants me to share here :)

What content will be on this blog? 

 *If you want to find more, you can read on About me page*

Basically, everything!  I will try to keep this blog enjoyable and simple. This blog will have sections. or pages and every post can be shared too :) so here is some.

The Sweetness of Jesus: These posts are more about my walk with Jesus :)

Heart of a Homemaker: These posts are about of my journey to take care of my home, and I would love to share some ideas of a DIY project, home decor, home organizing, even cleaning, and gardening, things that I could think of to take care of our home.



Last December 2017, my husband and I purchased a house. It is a sweet old house, our first house, and we love it. I never knew before that it's such a joy to be a homemaker but I knew that growing up, I loved simply being at home. Since having the house. I love to make our home as a place to relieve a stressful day, more welcoming and a place to fellowship. I would say, it a home that makes your heart longs to be there and grow you closer to God. I don't have a big budget to buy things to make my home look pretty hehe, I am learning to use what I have to build a home, and I want to share this journey with you all. I have inspired by God who showing me that He can use simple things to make something beautiful.

Sharing is Caring: These posts are of me shouting out for those who inspire me.


I hope that this looks simple and helpful and also motivate me to always sharing on this blog. I am looking forward to posting once a week :)

Comments

Stephanie said…
My sweet Sister, I look forward to reading your posts as I have greatly missed you! You are a joy and a light in this world, dear Eva. Welcome back to blogging. Sending lots of love and many hugs your way!
Terra said…
Dear Delvalina, I love that you will be blogging again and your topics are ones I look forward to. I like your Facebook posts but the blog is special and we can do more sharing. Great blessings to you from Terra.
Faith said…
Aww beautiful, Its always wonderful to hear from you! I'm glad to hear you're adjusting well to your life here!
I look forward to hearing more about all these different aspects of your life!
Pam Williams said…
Loved seeing this in my inbox! So glad you are blogging again! I look forward to your weekly posts. Blessings to you and your hubby!
Anonymous said…
It was great to hear from you again! I'm glad you have been enjoying your home and your life. I can't wait to read more! :)

Popular Posts