Christmas Wreath from Jasmine Vines

Hello Dear Friends, I am very pleased to see that how much everyone welcome me back here. I always feel from the beginning that blogging is another world for me :D.  I have facebook and instagram but they are always different than the blog. I appreciated everyone's kindness and warm welcoming to me.

Let's jump to the wreath! 




I always wanted to have a wreath like you see on pinterest, or commercial or even pretty wreaths in the stores. I told my husband that I wanted to try every Christmas to not spend much money especially for decor, and re-use the old ornaments or upcycling them and turn into another new thing. So this year our first Christmas decor we only bought a real tree and lights for the tree that is because I have some Christmas ornaments that people gave me from previous Christmas. I know it's our first Christmas, but I will treasure more things that I have put my idea and work :) I would like soon to show you our Christmas decoration, stay tuned! 



In our yard, we have 3 big jasmine bush. However, they always get puffy so fast especially from spring to summer. I know I didn't have a wreath that exactly what I want, so I decided to make one by using some of the jasmine vines. Ha! 

things that I need :
Jasmine vines (tangled one another and shape it like a circle) 
Some eucalyptus (recommended because when they dried they still look green)
Some baby's breath 
a Christmas ornament (I am using red berries)


make sure to secure it to keep it circle




Once the jasmine vines dry it'll look more beautiful because the vines turn black and eucalyptus and baby's breath stay the same. Oh, I can't wait for mine to be dried.

That's all, I hope this will inspire you to make any wreath! :)

Love,
Eva

Comments

Popular Posts