~Feel His Heart Beat~

I want to sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breathe, feel your heart beat
This love is so deep, its more than I can stand
I melt in your peace, its overwhelming
-The More I Seek You by Kari Jobe

drawing - where I can pour out my soul or it shows exactly what my heart wants.


I love the moment when I can find Jesus I mean where your heart and His heart connected then you started to have a sweet conversation with Him.
 But it is easily found when I am in searching of my heart-comforter because He is close to the brokenhearted. 

and a sweet conversation started...


 "Oh Jesus, I wonder and wonder that it must be wonderful feeling when it's real that I lay back on You and I can feel Your heart beats"

then the answer just simply came to my heart
"My heart beat for the lost dear Eva, the time is coming soon"

but my dear friends, I was in busy days this week I didn't really click of what He said until tonight. I know my heart speaks the whole week from days to days, even when I was doing something - and tonight I just understood. 
 "Oh Jesus, forgive me..."
 " My dear, it's always wonderful to have you laying back against Me and feel My heart beat"

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for being here with me and You love to have conversation with me.
I am praying that Your spirit continually lead me to stand and to help the lost to stand. I know it's not easy. I know it well. I know how I am struggling so hard to stand then when You back You find me still standing but then I realized that it's not enough, I am here not for myself but for You so please guide me that I can help people stand.
I am unworthy but You love me and You confide in me to do this. Thank you for that.
Thank you Lord Jesus. 

Amen.

 




Comments

Terra said…
You are sweet and wise young lady.
Debbie Harris said…
Delvalina~ your heart and love for Jesus is so precious and real, what an inspiration you are to so many, including myself.
This post you have shared is beautiful and straight from your tender heart.
May the Lord continue to draw you ever so close to His side as you faithfully walk this path of faith to His honor and glory. He is worthy.

Thank you for coming by and visiting, it is always a joy to see you.
I appreciate your tender comment, bless your sweet heart.
Even though I will be taking a break, I will try to pop over and keep watch over you and all that is happening in your life.
My prayers are with you as you prepare for this next chapter of your life.

Much love and hugs to you~ Mrs. Debbie
Olga Rani said…
Beautiful drawing and beautiful words Delvalina. You always write from your heart and it is really touching and sweet to read.
Ceil said…
Hi Delvalina! What a joy it is to be in union with Christ! And to know how much He misses you when you are away. I just got the same kind of message too. I have been away from deeper prayer for a while because of the busyness of my life. He misses me! And I miss Him too.

Your comment is confirmation of how much Jesus waits for us, just like the Prodigal Son's father. I need to remember how much He loves to see us!
Monday blessings,
Ceil

Popular Posts