25.5.13

The Morning Sunshine

Morning sunshine and sunset is one of my weakness. The reason why I always want to wake up early because I really want to see this. Whenever I see the sun rises, it's like I see His face and it gives me peace and a new hope.
I was out with my younger sister, two cousins and my two best friends in the early morning. We woke up at 5 am, and walk out to see the sunrise, we had morning tea and taking pictures there and having laugh together. I love that moment! :)

So here's some pictures of that day

I love love this picture. I feel I see His glory right in the front of me. Captured by my cousin




we not only brought tea and cakes but also make up and dress ;)

The girls and a dog

My two cousins on the left, (Jin Ling & Kathrin - Sisters) and  on the right is my younger sister

I aslo have my new template for my blog! Sorry for not coming to see you all, I've been busy with school but I almost finish write my thesis and I'm so happy. I will finish my studies in University this July. God is so good! :)

Blessing!


8 comments:

Ma said...

Lovely!

Regine Karpel said...

Beautiful!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Jenna Condon said...

How beautiful : ) follow my blog

http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

Karen Frost said...

So lovely in the morning light! Hugs to you, Delvalina and best of luck with your thesis! xoxo

Hilda said...

Beautiful post. The sunrise, sunset and the night sky is so beautiful. like diamonds in the sky. i love the new blog look.

God bless!

Grace Sarakan said...

Wouuw...what a wonderful..:)

Stephanie said...

As always dear Sister, you are beautiful! God's love radiates from your face. The pictures are so charming :)

And I LOVE the new look of your blog - so girly and feminine!

Love to you!

Lizzie said...

Your new blog layout is absolutely lovely! It looks like you all had a delightful time.

I've been thinking about you and praying for you lately! I'm glad to hear you're nearly done with your thesis! =)

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...