Chat with Jesus

Hello blog, I'm coming back

Since, I did my first presentation to thesis. I've been busy working hard to my thesis to get my graduation this 6th July. I know this year gonna be fantastic. I make list of things after graduation ( I'm gonna exchange to Poland, I'm going to have a job saving and help my parents' ministries and save to come to States, I will go to have mission trip with Angie next year and bla bla) those things has been in my mind lately and pump me to work hard to my thesis, because I really can't wait to graduate...I even get home at night because the distance from my Uni to my home about 2 hours....so it all releases me tiring body and mind because a lot of those stuff. I even forget my quality time with Jesus every night because of tired and I even ignore my fasting Friday...and when all worries come to me because of the things I have listed. I'm worried if it all doesnt work, and ended up with myself looks stupid sit on the floor and crying sometimes. It looks so dramatic but it's all that I can said.

Troubles came..it swept me away, and today not I'm only having  tiring body and mind but also I'm having tiring heart. I laid down myself on my bed, and my tears flowing down on my face...and my heart saying..

"Jesus...I just want to leave this world and go with You somewhere...somewhere that only two of us"
teary...
 "Why do you focus to those things?" He said. 
"Why you ask me that questions, aren't those things that I will do for the glory of Your name?" 
"Focus to me Eva...you will do the good things in the future but you ignore Me" 
"Oh yes Lord, It's been 2 weeks I don't meet you in person, and I ignored my fasting Friday" 
" Not those things My dear..."
I silent and wondering 
"Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven"
"On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’  And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness..."
"oh..that scared me oh Lord Jesus...I always excited when I talk about you to people, I help my parents' ministries, I obey the words in Bible, because I love You Lord" 
He's smiling " that is all good dear, but you're getting tired with it all"
"What did You mean my Lord?" 
 " My dear, It's like when your mom asks you to chores, she has not finished yet to mention the things that you should do, but you get already yourself busy without knowing exactly what your mom wants you to do for her. " 
" oh yeah, she will grumble at me" I said 
" Yes, it's just the same when You want to do the things for Me or you want to delight yourself" 
"then what should I do?" 
" Get closer to Me each day, because I want to be closer to you. You will know what I want you to do and you soul will be delight in Me"

***
That's all I have today my friend, He reminds me to more be with Him. I know I need focus to my future bu He is my priority. I know though this world will let me down but He is still God that I know since the first time.

I hope this post bring you blessing my friends, and sorry for not talking to you for such long time..you all are remembered by me.

Blessing





Comments

Maryah said…
Delvalina, this...this was exactly what I needed. I have been praying for you and I will continue to. Thank you for blessing me through this post. Thank you and God bless you my friend. <3
Stephanie said…
My sweet Eva, you bless my heart. I love your tender spirit and love for our Lord. Thank you for sharing these precious words for they were just what I needed to read.
You bring tears to my eyes with your love and concern about my grandmother and me - thank you for praying, sister. Grandma desperately needs it! My heart is breaking and I need God's strength.

I love you, my friend!
Stephanie
Dear Delvalina,
You have written a beautiful and inspiring post today, thank you. You have so much to look forward to - graduation, a new mission, moving to Poland and America! It sounds so exciting, but I know there are many worries and obligations, too. Going to school is very tiring, but once you graduate you will relax again and restore your spirit. I wish the very best for you on your new journeys and many blessings going forward!
Hugs,
Karen
xoxo
Anonymous said…
These words are a good reminder to us all. Sometimes we get so distracted with "things" that we forget to place Him as a priority in our lives everyday. I know this happens to me too, but I am slowly trying to improve.

I wish you the best with your thesis paper. It sounds like you are working hard. Don't forget to try and get some rest. It's not good for one to over-work their body.

Take care sweet friend!


Blessings! :)
Lizzie said…
What a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing, this is just the reminder I needed! =)
R's Rue said…
I appreciate your words, Delvalina!
Such a pure heart!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com
. said…
So great you came back! :) Yes, this world is hard but because sinners make it harder on others, especially to those who are with God. and that makes us want to be with Him in heaven, but we are still close to him because he is with us always. Your post is a great reminder to all of us to remember to follow God. He knows what is best for us and we are loved and safe with him.

Popular Posts