The Liebster Award

I met this awesome, beautiful inside-out sister and friend like a month ago,
and I always be blessed and encouraged when I talk with her.
I am so grateful for her.
I tell my mom about her like almost.
So thank you for this LIEBSTER award 
Stephanie
from

At first I didn't understand this award, I even don't know why some people do it for each other just maybe they are encouraged by some blogs they followed :D So what is the LIEBSTER award?
LIEBSTER award is given by seasoned blogger to a newbies blog with 200 followers or less and I am very newest here :D I already have this blog like two years ago but because I didnt know to use it and I leave it, and because i love to write the I decide to taking care of this blog :D

Here are the rules :
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself
2. You must answer the questions that the nominator set for you
3. You must create 11 questions for the people that you nominate.
4. You must choose 11 blogs that you love
5. Not tag back

11 Random Things about me
  1.  I am small girl, and even people that I met first time always though that I am 14 though I am 22 :)
  2.  I don't like wearing jeans trousers or short pants because I dont feel comfort on it, and so I have many skirts and dress in my wardrobe.
  3.  I hate listen to broken heart songs, rude songs or watch the movie of it, I feel like this song will bring me to the situation that the song says. 
  4. I played guitar when I was 8, my dad taught me because he gifted me a medium acoustic  guitar when on my birthday.
  5. I met Jesus when I was 9 years old and He makes me falling in love with Him everyday :)
  6. I dont feel hungry if I am too happy and I am not in mood if I am too sad, so maybe you can see that I am skinny girl haha
  7. I dreamed that I met Jesus 3 times :) 
  8. I have prayed for my future husband when I was 13 and asking God to show me and my first dating on 18 and pray and I've been praying that God keep writing my beautiful love story :)
  9. I love long, black and shiny hair. 
  10. I am better in writing than talk.
  11. I spend more than 8 litters of water per day, and I hate black coffee!
Questions from The Enchanting Rose
  1. What is your favorite Bible Verse and why? I have a lot of my favorite Bible verses, if you ask me to mention them maybe I will forget one or two or more but in specific times it comes across my mind and speak into my heart.My most fave verses are Psalm 73:25 God is the only One I most love and want, there's nothing I live my life for but Him, I am falling in love with Him. and also 2 Chronicles 19 : 6  I know when I seek Him, and He never leave me nor forsake me in every circumstances. 
  2.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? If I could be anywhere, then i want to travel the world and see the greatness of God through it all but if I could live anywhere, then I only want to live in "Home" where I can find love and hope.
  3. What do you like to do with your free time? I have many hobbies so I'll do one of them but most of them is go out with my mom who is my very best friend.
  4. What is your favorite food? Coto Makasar I don't care if I am not in mood to eat anything or I am full when I see a bowl of Coto Makasar it's always looks yummy, good and satisfying for me hehe. You may google it if you don't know that is one of Indonesian traditional foods. It's hard to make it because it has specific ingredients that comes from Makasar. So I must buy it.
  5. If you were stranded on an island, what three things would you want with you? Bible, water, and, kinfe. Does it make sense? :)
  6. Do you have a favorite book? Yes I do! Redeeming Love by Francine River you may see in the side of my blog. I can't imagine how this life without God's love.
  7.  Do you play a musical instrument? I play guitar and piano and lil of drumm...
  8. What one word describes you best? Unadorned! :)
  9. What is one of your favorite memories? I was 9 when in worship and God whisper to me, from that moment my life totally changed!
  10. If you could choose when you were born, which decade/century would you want to be born in? In Jesus' age I REALLY WANT TO MEET HIM IN PERSON and WALK WITH HIM AROUND in this world :D 
  11. What is your goal in life? I want to be what God wants me to be, I want to live this life only for His glory, I want He finds me as His most beautiful bride when He comes back.
My Nominees For The Award Goes To...

I nominate these blogs because I felt encouraged by some of your posts  and comments 
and inspired by your ideas recipes,
and likes your photographs.


Questions for nominated 
and anyone can pick one question you want to answer

  1.  Who is the most person who inspire you in this world and why?
  2.  Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night which one that you most like, why?
  3.  When you have quality time with God and worship Him, what song that always come across your mind?
  4. When the first time you met God ?
  5. Who is your favorite figure in Bible beside Jesus, why?
  6.  What the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
  7.  Do you know Indonesia ? ;)
  8.  If you have crumples 10 dollars and nice 5 dollars, which one that you will give to God, why?
  9.  If you could be anything, what you want to be?
  10.  The best person you ever met?
  11.  Do you comment a friend's blogs because you appreciate them as a good friend even though you dont know what should you put in comment in ? or you do it because you feel encouraged with that post? :)


Take your time to do this my friends :)


Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.
Ephesians 3.20

Blessing,
Delvalina




Comments

Victoria Horea said…
Thank you so much for following me and giving me this lovely award! You’re so sweet. Can’t wait to do the post. :)

-Victoria Horea
Alexandra Marie said…
Thank you so much!! Alex
*Dark Angel* said…
Congrats for the award :)
and it was nice to know about you. It feels great to know people all around the world. Have a lovely day, take care :)
Anonymous said…
Thank you for your kindness by remembering me and my humble new blog.
Stephanie said…
My dear, sweet sister, I have missed you! I am finally home and we can hopefully chat soon. I LOVED reading this and learning more about you. I, too, love the book Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers, she is one of my favorite authors :) I hope you are doing well.

Love and Hugs,
Stephanie

Popular Posts