~Random things~





      When my hope is gone, when the fear is strong
When the pain is real, when it's hard to heal
When the pain is real, when it's hard to heal
When the pain is real, when it's hard to heal
When the pain is real, when it's hard to heal
God, I know that You lift me up, You'll never leave me thirsty

         
 ♥ 

Been long time since I posted for the last time. Days have been going crazy busy and full color, sometimes the neon colors make me fill pumped and makes me happy, exciting, but there's moment when the neon colors turn into gray color, I cry, exhausted, want to give up, and even want to run because everything seems not sure. But God has been so faithful, He always put new hope in my heart when there's no answer.

Besides the hard situation, sometime devil use people around us to steal our peace. Like no body knows how have you been... but the other side God use some people to encourage us. What's song in my head is Kari Jobe songs " Steady my heart"

Now, I even dont know what should I write, my head fuzzy with everything, and all I want to do is hanging out with Jesus! I wish He could be here, I can dance with Him with playing my fave song, go to the beach with Him  talk about everything, and out to some beautiful spaces. I need Him so bad!! :( All that I can do is praying, it makes me close to Him.

But some other days, God made my day :) that always reminds me that He is faithful, when I am with people around me :
I was feel satisfied when I could make my friend happy with my cake for her graduation...
I also tried fro new recipe. It's one of Indonesian traditional food, it's good for cloudy whether or cold water, because here has been rainy like evenings, I love it it's taste...I would love to post here.
and baking :)
I got back my job as private teacher : I have 3 students ( 7 years old, 11 years old, and 13 years old ) I thank God for these beautiful children. Hope someday I'll post my picture with them here :) I've been praying that I need a job to help my parents provide me my school fee. God is awesome!

So here is beautiful morning, in backyard of my house...I was with my sister and cousin, I think that my cousin took nice pictures of me, and I wanted to share this as honoring of her talent  ;)
I'm not gonna worry
I know that You got me
Right inside the palm of your hand
Each and every moment
What's good and what gets broken
Happens just the way that You plan

So patient
So gracious
So merciful and true
So wonderful in all You do

And I know that You have come down
Even if to ride upon my heart
To remind me who You are



I'll find You on my knees

When my hope is gone, when the fear is strong
When the pain is real, when it's hard to heal
When the pain is real, when it's hard to heal
God I know that You lift me up, You'll never leave me thirsty
                                   




Thesis is also stressing me out, other day I just want to do something fun but new, and I decided to renovate my old shirt :D

this is I renovate my old shirt

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
                 (Psalm 23:1-3 ESV)



All blessing to you!

Comments

Stephanie said…
Delvalina! Sister and Friend :) I have been thinking about you an praying for you. It's nice to see a post from you and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Great job on your shirt - it looks fantastic :)
Miss chatting with you...maybe sometime soon.

Hugs and love,
Stephanie
Anonymous said…
As I read your post, I couldn't help but think of one of the following scriptures I read this morning:

"Then Jesus called for the children and said to the disciples, 'Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs tot hose who are like these children. I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn't receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it." (Luke 18:16-17)

Your photographs are lovely, and you have such a beautiful smile. I like how you "fancied-up" your green t-shirt. That is such a creative and unique idea.

Lastly, thank you for the encouragement regarding the mercies of God. I, for one, always need to be reminded of this.

Blessings to you! :)

Popular Posts