~Easy and Cute Bow Bun Hair~

Hey Lovelies,
This is how what I have applied for my hair :)

I knew this bun style about a year ago, and I love it because it looks cute...I tried to join some tutorials on youtube ended up with messy hair, because needs many steps to get it, but yesterday I got a picture on pinterest. I just saw it once and I believed that I can do it, then I got my hair and tried to do it because it's just very easy!


                                                       Source: fed0rable.tumblr.com via Delvalina on Pinterest

I think this one looks cute and simple! :)
This evening, my mom and me took out the all recipes books from its storage for Christmas month and I just found a recipe which is the ingredient from tofu, I like tofu! :) so tomorrow I have plan to try it, well it's Indonesian food...so hopefully you back here to see how it looks. Thank you for my Colorado sister that keep inspiring and encourage me to cooking and baking and write down here ;)

Blessing,
Delvalina

Comments

Stephanie said…
HOW CUTE! I love this hair bow :) Now I just have to get my hair long enough and I will be able to try it :) Have a good weekend, sister and friend!

Love,
Stephanie
Lizzie said…
That is an adorable hairstyle! I need to grow my hair longer so I can try it. =)
I tried to do this hairstyle a few weeks ago, but it didn't work out for me. I think my hair is too thick, or I need another set of hands or something. Anyway, yours turned out super cute!
Delvalina said…
Thank you Lauren, my friend also has thick hair..using pins and hair spray maybe can help you. Thanks for stopping by :)
Blessing,
Delvalina said…
Thanks a lot Lizzie, you're just another sweet friend here :) you can try if your hair as long as your shoulder :) have blessed day!
Delvalina said…
Sister, you always know how to make people happy with your comment :) praying for you!
Sherri B. said…
Is that you and your hair in the first picture? You are so cute and so is that bow, hair style. You did a very good job.

I will be back tomorrow to see your tofu dish. Good for you for trying new recipes...I love to cook!

Much Love to you!!!
Unknown said…
That is super adorable Delvalina! Thanks for sharing ( =

Popular Posts