Indescribable Thoughts ♥

I cant close my eyes tonight, my heart is still wondering how much He loves me, and this heart full of thankfulness so I write this and I want you have same feeling with me, that you are falling in love with Him.
“I am Yours and and You are mine, I’m Your bride and I’ve been waiting for the wedding bells ringing, You make me feel beyond the beautiful and more than precious pearls”
Those words are tuning in my head and just like God won’t to stop talking in my heart.
I love wake up in the morning, when I see the sun rises, He is there and saying good morning my daughter, even in the mid day the blue sky reminds me of His awesomeness that takes me closer to Him and when I see the stars twinkling, He is saying that He loves me.
So how could I forget Him? It’s all like a gravity that pulls me back, when I’m lost. I only find my rest in His presence, and I want let all my burdens go, and just me and Him, we are just like pair brides that face to face. At the moment I feel like I’m the only one that He needs.
I sat down on the ground and look at to the sky “ Why do You want me?”
Whispering gently in my heart “ I know everything about you, I know all your ways, and before you were born I set you apart ”
All that I can say is I’m falling in love with Him, in every single day He makes me love Him. I’m like a bride that waiting for Him. I want to be with right beside Him when He comes.
I pray that you have same feeling with me, that you not only love Him but also you are falling in love with Him. When you get in love with Him, it’s more than a prayer that you pray.

Psalm 139:1-2
“You have searched me, LORD, and You know me,
You know when I sit and when I rise,
You perceive my thoughts from afar “

Much Love,

Delvalina

Comments

Popular Posts