Things Update: ( Announce & I leave this blog)

My Dear Friends,

I'm really sorry for not taking care of my blog since few weeks ago. I just wanted to say thank you for all your prayers for Sean, he is now in Cambodia if you wondering you can click here to see some of his pictures of Cambodia.
 And I want to announce that here are some names that I will send them the rewards ( sorry that I'm late for posting this)

1. Karen from Beatrice Euphemie Vintage Cottage Style
2. Lizzie from His Redeemed Child
3.Gerry Michalski
4. Faith from Princess Faith
5. Elizabeth Wowor

I cant say enough thank you for all your helps. Thank you so much!

Please send me your home address at delvalina37@gmail.com

I will send the rewards on July

I have lot things to do my friends, very and super hard to get into computer. I only can check all online stuff through my phone. some of you are in my mind. Sorry for not visiting you.

I'm not able to check everyone's post except it goes to my email. I will leave this blog till next month hopefully.

Please praying for me during the hard times but God is too beautiful and not compares with things I've been through.

Love you & Blessing



Comments

Celestina Marie said…
Hi Delvalina, wishing you God's direction as you go forward.
Many blessings be yours.
Hugs~
Valerie said…
Dear Delvalina,
Thinking of you and sending prayers your way. Blessings, Valerie
Sending you thoughts and prayers, my Dear Girl and wishing you Godspeed moving forward. A big hug and many blessings. xo Karen
Maryah said…
I love the new blog format Eva! It's so good to hear from you, I'm sure you're very busy, but it's nice to know that you're doing well! I will be praying for you during this time of busyness! God bless you my sister!

<3
~Maryah
Sola Scriptura said…
I will be praying for you. Hugs!
Amy Aed said…
Blessings, Delvalina!

(Also I'm currently in the library and your blog music started playing and it was really loud ahaha)

Amy // The Blog Hermit
Ceil said…
Hi Delvalina! I understand completely the need to take a break. Blessings to you, and over all the things you need to do.

I'll miss you, but I'll look forward to seeing you again next month. :)
Ceil
Amy Aed said…
Guess who just nominated you for the Sunshine Award!

http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.com/2014/07/la-sunshine-award.html

I know you're busy but you're one of my favourites so I had to nominate you!

~amy
Amy Aed said…
Delvalina, I hope you're getting on well :)

Amy // The Blog Hermit

Popular Posts