Sunshine Award



Thank you for Des from Gladness of Heart that has nominated me. How hard it was for me to find a time to do this award - BUT I appreciated you, and sacrifice my time to do this for you and some my sunshine friends in this blog :).



RULES :

Thank and recognize the blogger(s) who nominated you (link back)
Post the award on your blog
Answer the questions given you by your Nominator.
 Nominate 5-10 other bloggers (no tag backs) and let them know you nominated them
Set 10 questions for your nominees to answer


Questions from Des

1. What are some of your 'accomplishements'
(in the Jane Austen sense of the word: i.e. sewing, crocheting, drawing, instrument, singing...)

Singing, instrumen, decorating, and sewing

2. Where do you get your inspiration (sewing, crafting, outfits etc.) OTHER than Pinterest?
Crafting and cooking from Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose and Karen From Beatrice Euphemia, for Outfit Alexandre from Into The Woods, Reading classical Novel from Lizzie, Makeup from Bethany Mota, Mission Trip from Maryah, Sewing from Atlanta and Desrae

3. Name one new thing you want to make/try this year.
I want to make 7 dress, I want to wear those dress for someone

4. Given the choice of anyone in the world (presently living),
whom would you want as a diner guest?
Sean's family :)
5.  What are some things that make you really happy?
Gathering with my family, wearing dress that from my handmade, when people happy or inspired because of me :)

6. Favorite book series?
Jane Austen & Chronicles of Narnia.

7. Favorite book made movie.
Both that I mentioned before All Jane's book and C.S. Lewis from Narnia

8. Pet Peeves?

People who say, "Goddamnit" or "Jesus Christ" when they're angry

 People who smoke in the front of me - I feel like I want to punch the face!

People who ask  questions that I dont  want to talk about it.

9. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
USA

10. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
Would you still choose that?
Astronaut  haha nope! :D ( I love the sky at the night: the moon and the stars)



My Sunshine Award Nominees

1. Ceil from Surrounded by the Spirit
2. Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose
3. Karen from Beatrice Euphemie Vintage Cottage Style
4.Grandma Denise from Denise's Delight in Coffeeberry Cotage
5. Olga from Local Fashion
6. Lizzie from His Redeemed Child
7. Faith from Princess Faith
8. Alex from Into The Woods
9. Rebekah Morrow (my new friend, I really appreciate that you always check my blog)
10. Maryah from I am A Mountain


Questions for the Nominees 

1.  Your most favorite Bible Story in Old and New Testament ?

2. One favorite thing you do in the morning?

3.Do you have  a blog you love to visit but you won't leave a comment (secret admirer of another blog)?

4. Your current favorite worship song and singer?

5. your comfort daily style?

6. who is the person that you really want to meet now?

7. Are you in kind of 40 days of Christ's Passion,:)?

8. Book that you are reading currently?

9. What country that you most want to be visited?

10. Foreign language that you have wanted to learn?



Thank you for being Sunshine through this blog - Thank you that always visit me and ut a smile on my face. 














Comments

Faith said…
Aww thank you so much<3
I hope I can get around to doing this soon.

and I liked your answers! I used to want to be an astronaut too! I loooove the stars and the moon! they're gorgeous creations of God<3
Ceil said…
Hi Delvalina! I am so honored to be nominated for a Sunshine Award from you! What an amazing blog friend you are.

I love CS Lewis too. And I have a place that lists quotes from him that I really like. I'm very glad I don't smoke. I don't want you to punch me in the face! LOL!

I'll let you know when I respond to the Award.
Bless you....you made my day so happy :)
Ceil
Maryah said…
=) Thanks! I loved your answers...can't wait to do mine!
Libby said…
Congratulations on your award! I love learning more about you. :-)
Lizzie said…
Oh, thank you for the nomination, Delvalina!
Jane Austen and Chronicles of Narnia, great reading choices!
I agree with all your pet peeves: I hate when people take the Lord's name in vain. I have to hold my breath when I'm near people smoking, it makes me feel like I can't breathe. And I really don't like answering questions that I don't want to talk about.
You've come up with some great questions, I look forward to answering them! =)
Denise said…
Thank You! What a nice surprise.You are just the sweetest doll.Love -Grandma Denise
Desarae said…
I loved reading your answers and learning more about you! I too love Jane Austen's novels and C.S. Lewis is probably my favorite author! :) I hope you are able to sew those 7 dresses! Hmmm, I find it interesting that you wanted to be an astronaut! The skies are a beautiful thing...but I would much rather enjoy them here on earth. :) I wanted to be an oceanographer and study the ocean when I was younger!

Popular Posts